Blog | Tech Blog | Reviews | Setup | Portfolio Contact

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How To: VGA Cable To Computer Monitor (Xbox 360)
Ever wonder if you can play your xbox 360 off your beautiful HD widescreen monitor but had no clue on how to do it? Well im here to help you! Follow this tutorial and you'll be playing games in the brightest and best mode.


I use this with my xbox 360 and i have nothing to complain about, make sure you do everything correctly so you do not have an issue. If your interested in the monitor I have it is an Acer x223w.

About Me

If you haven't noticed my nickname you might think that it is a bit odd. I came up with my nickname "neek" by considering myself a nerd and a geek and i combined them together; so that is where it comes from. I'm into technology, games and a whole bunch of other things.
--------------------------------
Previous Posts
--------------------------------
DailyBooth
---------------------------------
G33kism
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
---------------------------------
Twitter
---------------------------------
Linkage
 

---------------------------------