Blog | Tech Blog | Reviews | Setup | Portfolio Contact

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mac Tutorial - Setting Up Dual Screens
Brief tutorial on how you can set up dual display or commonly known as "dual monitor displays". Using my 20 inch iMac and a 15 inch LG LCD monitor. If you are using an iMac or any other mac product pleas follow this tutorial; and also note I'm sorry about the darkness, I will try to re-upload a newer version with better lighting.


What you will need for this is an iMac or your Apple product, another monitor doesn't matter which kind CRT or LCD as long as it has a VGA slot port and a Mini DVI to VGA Adapter.

About Me

If you haven't noticed my nickname you might think that it is a bit odd. I came up with my nickname "neek" by considering myself a nerd and a geek and i combined them together; so that is where it comes from. I'm into technology, games and a whole bunch of other things.
--------------------------------
Previous Posts
--------------------------------
DailyBooth
---------------------------------
G33kism
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
---------------------------------
Twitter
---------------------------------
Linkage
 

---------------------------------