Blog | Tech Blog | Reviews | Setup | Portfolio Contact

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mac Tutorial - Formatting External Hard Drive
How to format a hard drive on a mac when you dont want to use time machine, because I know I wanted to just use the hard drive alone and not use time machine and add my own stuff on to the hard drive itself.


I'm hoping this tutorial will easily guide you through and help you out because it's quick, simple and very easy to understand and follow!

About Me

If you haven't noticed my nickname you might think that it is a bit odd. I came up with my nickname "neek" by considering myself a nerd and a geek and i combined them together; so that is where it comes from. I'm into technology, games and a whole bunch of other things.
--------------------------------
Previous Posts
--------------------------------
DailyBooth
---------------------------------
G33kism
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
---------------------------------
Twitter
---------------------------------
Linkage
 

---------------------------------